Spam Check lets your Salesforce system evaluate incoming data to intelligently determine if it’s Spam. It contains built-in support for incoming Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case data and also has Apex methods that allow developers to incorporate Spam checks in their applications (e.g. a custom Salesforce Site).
Spam Check uses Akismet, the leading spam evaluation service used on tens of thousands of blogs and websites. Akismet gets its intelligence from the vast community that uses it everyday. Spam Check allows you to contribute to it and make it more intelligent for the whole community and for your Salesforce system specifically.
- Force.com Native Application – The application is 100% native to the force.com platform. It utilizes Visualforce and Apex Code to perform its operations.
- Editions Supported - The application supports Enterprise, Unlimited and Platform editions of Salesforce. The ability to use Salesforce Sites and Apex Code are required.
- Built-In support for Spam Checks on incoming Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case data.
- Use Spam Check’s available Apex Methods to keep form input on Salesforce Sites free from Spam.
- Seamless Install & Upgrade
Install Spam Check from the AppExchange to start a free, no obligation 30-day trial.
Spam Check can now be purchased directly from the AppExchange. To begin your subscription:
- Install the latest version of Spam Check
- Login to the AppExchange site go to the My Account page.
- Spam Check should be displayed on that page with a link to purchase a subscription. Follow that link to get started. The cost is $40 per month and the license is good for every user in your Salesforce system.